Seguidores

lunes, 30 de noviembre de 2020

WRITING HALLOWEEN. 4ESO A Profesor: Pablo Luna (noviembre 2020)

 One day in the dark night of Halloween, me and my friends went trick or treating and we were having a lot of fun. We received many sweets and chocolate bars and our costumes were amazing. Everything was going well until me and my friends went separate ways to head home.



I was walking alone in my way home and I started to hear some sort of whistle that I didn’t know were it came from. As I was walking, I kept hearing the same whistle with the same melody so I started to get scared. There was no way that it was just a speaker. Then a wolf jumped and stanced right in front of me and I got really afraid but then I realized it was one of my friends wearing a costume! They really got me and the whistle sound was made by them. I couldn’t believe I felt for their prank!


Love Okolo Okolo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

"Empanao"

  La semana previa a la Semana Blanca, el alumnado de 3º ESO A y 3º ESO C participó en un proyecto del departamento de Lengua para crear un ...